Leek Livestock Market
Coronavirus-Covid 19 Update
We intend to make every effort to keep the market running at Leek. Markets play a vital role in the food supply chain, ensuring that the right stock goes to the most appropriate abattoir and that there is an orderly re-supply of store cattle to the finishers.
* It is strictly DROP AND GO for ALL Vendors. Areas around the ring are for BUYERS only and all must wear masks in any covered areas.
* Animals must be delivered to the unloading docks (vendors must remain in their vehicles whilst market staff unload the stock and collect the paperwork.)
* Payments by BACs will be paid in the usual manner, alternatively Cheques will be posted to you. You will not be able to collect these from the market office.
Buyers - We will be Implementing "Social Distancing" (2 metres apart)
* All buyers will be registered, leaving us with full contact information.
* At the end of the sale buyers must enter the market office one at a time.
These measures are all in place to reduce the risk to health.
Please follow our instructions to the letter and follow the handwashing code.